We provide environmental testing equipment that performs performance testing of industrial products at a high accuracy. We participate as a partner in the development of devices manufactured by the user right from the planning stage, and comply with all their needs through a complete proposal that includes everything from the test conditions to the device installation environment.
The repeatability of SATAKE’s calorimeters is within 1%
English physician J.P. Joule was the first person to successfully conduct accurate calorimetric measurements in the middle of the 19th century, and determine the mechanical equivalence of heat. The test established a 1:1 relationship between heat and energy. This remains the key to determining energy efficiency in calorimetric measurement tests today. Thanks to the popularization of air conditioners, pleasant air conditioning is available irrespective of the season. Air conditioners and other air conditioning and refrigeration machinery have become indispensable for every industry, and the market for them is expected to continue to expand in the future. Subsequently, research and development in energy-saving and high-efficiency air conditioning and refrigeration machinery will become more important than ever.
Please select your purpose of use. Display the corresponding product.
- Psychrometric calorimeterA device for measuring the heat quantity of various air conditioners (with the air enthalpy method)
- Balance calorimeterA calorimeter for measuring the performance of an indoor room air conditioner by balancing it with the heat capacity of the measuring device
- Hybrid psychrometric calorimeterA device equipped with an air flow measuring device that enables the measurement of accurate capacity
- Secondary refrigerant compressor calorimeterMeasures the cooling capacity of various compressor units
(Evaporator calorimeter method and liquid refrigerant flow meter method)
- Gas flow rate compressor calorimeterMeasures the cooling capacity of various compressor units
(Gas refrigerant flow meter method)
- Oil discharge flow rate measuring deviceMeasures the oil circulation amount in the refrigeration cycle
- Car air conditioner bench testing deviceDevice for testing the performance of air conditioning inside the car
(Air enthalpy method)
- Car environment simulation test chamberThe climatic conditions (temperature, humidity, rainfall, etc.) and running state (speed, etc.) are reproduced, and the compatibility between the performance of the air conditioner and the vehicle operation is measured
- Anechoic room / Sound-proof roomA test room in which the sound pressure and power from the sample machine are measured (product noise evaluation)
- Refrigerator test equipmentRefrigerator and showcase performance measurement room
- Fan performance measuring deviceA test device for measuring the static pressure and airflow of an individual fan
- Motor characteristics test deviceInspection equipment for various motors The design and manufacturing can be configured according to the requirement
- Thermo hygrostat chamber / Heat shock test device / Prefabricated environmental testing chamber
Tokyo office East Japan Sales Service Department Overseas sales service